Thursday 20 February 2014

Oatmeal with apple and cinnamon



My breakfast usually consists of some kind of oatmeal porridge. It tastes just fine, it's cheap, easy to make and it keeps me full for a long time - and in these cold months, it's actually really nice to get a warm breakfast. But sometimes it's just boring to eat the same thing day after day after day. You feel me? So I've been trying to spice it up a bit and this is one of the variants that really worked! I used an apple from my moms garden and those are really the best apples known to mankind! Or at least the best apples known to me...


1 person
What do I need?
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of quick oats
1 apple
1 tsp ground cinnamon


How do I do?
Bring the water to a boil and add the oats, grated apple and cinnamon. Stir, remove from heat and let it be for a few minutes - take a bath, do your hair or pack your back while waiting for it to be done. Eat your oatmeal and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!