Monday 31 March 2014

Bulgour salad



Whenever I don't have a lot of time and don't really feel like creating a gourmet-dinner, this is one of my favorite dishes to make. It's so easy and it's a great way to get rid of all those veggies that are starting to get a little too old... I usually just use whatever veggies I have, but I really don't think there are any limits.

My March With Compassion has turned out really well. I admit that I did miss cheese and honey, but it bearable as long as it was only for a month. But I gotta admit: I'm gonna make a deep pan pizza with lots and lots of cheese, now that march is (almost) over. I can't wait, it's probably gonna be one of my favorite meals EVER!

Serves 2
What do I need?
4 handfuls of bulgur, rinsed and boiled
2 scallions, sliced
1 bell pepper, diced
1/4 cucumber, diced
1 15 oz can of beans
A bit of baby spinach
1 handful of peas
4 tbsp red pesto


How do I do?
Mix all the ingredients well and serve as a nice summer dish with a glass of cold white wine. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!